Private Lisbon – Sintra In One Day
Skip The Line
- Full-day shore excursion to Lisbon and Sintra with a private guide.
- See Lisbon’s famous attractions including Belém Tower and the Monastery of Jerónimos.
- Take advantage of top-notch photo opportunities along the Atlantic coast
- Admire the bright, ornate appearance of Pena National Palace
- Enjoy personalized attention from the private guide
See the main sights of Lisbon and Sintra in one day on this private sightseeing tour. Traveling by private vehicle with a guide, make your way to the lookout at Park Eduardo VII and continue to Avenida da Liberdade, Rossio, Belém, Cascais and Sintra. When you arrive in Sintra, marvel at its famous Pena Palace. This tour is ideal for people who don’t have much time to spend in Lisbon, but want to make the most of the time they have.
Start your sightseeing excursion with hotel pickup and board an air-conditioned vehicle destined for Lisbon’s top sights. First stop at Eduardo VII Park, the largest park in central Lisbon. It was baptized in 1903 in honor of Great Britain’s King Edward VII, who had visited Lisbon to reaffirm the bonds of friendship between the 2 countries. Make your way to Rossio and Avenue da Liberdade, and then next stop is Lisbon Cathedral (Sé de Lisboa), a haunting 12th-century structure reminiscent of Notre Dame in Paris. Receive a historical overview of the city from your guide before absorbing sweeping city vistas from a viewpoint. Next, travel through the medieval streets of Alfama — Lisbon’s oldest district — and dive into the vibrant atmosphere of downtown. Next, head to Belem and see Jerónimos Monastery, Belem Tower, and The Monument to the Discoveries. Quick break for a local pastry at the most famous pastry shop in Portugal, Pasteis de Belem, founded in 1834. Stop at famous factory of the Pastel de Belém, also known as Pastel de Nata. Will have time to taste that delicious Pastry with cinnamon with traditional Portuguese coffee. Then, settle into your private car and venture to Cascais, a postcard-perfect beach town north of Lisbon. Make the most of dramatic photo opportunities by snapping pictures from the enchanting grotto at Hell’s Mouth (Boca do Inferno) and the sheer cliffs of Cape Roca (Cabo da Roca). Finally, go to Sintra and See the former summer residence of the country’s monarchy and tour the famous Pena Palace. Admire stunning views and beautiful scenery. Enjoy a drive through Sintra Natural Park, and at the top of the mountain visit the Pena Palace. After poking around the palace, enjoy some free time to wander around Sintra at your leisure. When you’ve had your fill of sights, your guide will drop you off back at your Lisbon hotel.
- Viewpoint Eduardo VII Park
- Visit Catedral SE
- See Best Viewpoint
- Tasting of Pastel de Belem
- Visit Jerónimos Monastery
- Visit Tower of Belem
- Mouth of Hell
- Cabo da roca
- Pena Palace
- Sintra Downtown
- IncludedHotel pick-up and drop off in Lisbon.Tour guide.Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle.Personal and accident insurance.Free time to explore at each stop.
- Not IncludedLunch; Entrance Fees;