1. By using this website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
2. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use this website.
3. go2lisbon.pt may change hese Terms & Conditionsreguarly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by go2lisbon.pt. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
4. While go2lisbon.pt tries to ensure that the information in or through the website is accurate, it does not provide any warranties, express or implied, in relation to its correctness, completeness, current, reliability, suitability for any purpose or otherwise (including for any information provided by third parties). go2lisbon.pt may change, add or remove information on the website and its structure and functions at any time at its sole discretion, without specifically informing of any such change, and without removing outdated information or characterizing it as such. go2lisbon.pt may also block Users from accessing the Website or parts of it, or requires certain conditions to be fulfilled for such access. go2lisbon tours does not provide any warranties, express or implied, in relation to the availability of the website or its functions, that the website is free from defects, or that the website and the infrastructure on which it runs is free from viruses and other harmful software. Moreover, go2lisbon tours does not guarantee that information available on the website has not been altered through technical defects or by unauthorized third parties.
5. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content from this website (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of go2lisbon.pt content requires the prior written permission of go2lisbon.pt.
6. You agree to use go2lisbon.pt only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of go2lisbon.pt.
7. Your use of go2lisbon.pt is intended for personal, non-commercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by go2lisbon.pt. Product Validity, Modifications & Amendments.
8. All products, tours and services offered by go2lisbon.pt are valid as per the dates displayed at go2lisbon.pt. go2lisbon.pt is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
9. All requests for modifications/amendments must be directed to the go2lisbon.pt Customer Care Team who will process the request.
10. go2lisbon.pt reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked at go2lisbon.pt by selecting option “payment on arrival” at any time, for any reason. If your reservation is paid in advance the probability of cancellation is low, only on unforseen circumstances such as earthquakes and other natural disasters.
11. Prices are listed on go2lisbon.pt are per person, unless otherwise specified
12. Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by go2lisbon.pt.
13. Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed
14. Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any admission fees unless otherwise stated.
15. Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides, baggage and personal insurance, any items of a personal nature and any beverages or food not specifically listed.
16. go2lisbon.pt accepts the following credit cards: MasterCard and Visa.
17. No partial refunds will be given for any cancellations made within 72 hours of a tour.
18. No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, meals or any other services utilized.
20. Canceling a booking with go2lisbon.pt can result in cancellation fees being applied by go2lisbon.pt as outlined below. Additional fees may be levied by other suppliers if relevant. When cancelling any booking you will be notified via email, facsimile or telephone of the total cancellation fees.
21. Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any admission fees unless otherwise stated.
22. It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
23. As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, we recommend that you verify health and visa requirements with the appropriate consulate prior to departure.
24. We strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure. If you cancel your trip or significantly alter travel dates, many policies will reimburse the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses.
25. go2lisbon.pt excludes its liability, and its employees and officers, and its sub-agents or distribution partners for damages relating to your access to (or inability to access) the website, or to any errors or omissions, or the results obtained from the use, of the website, whatever the legal basis of such liability would be, except liability for damages caused willfully or through gross negligence, and only to the extent permitted by applicable law. Restrictions of liability do not apply within the scope of guarantees issued, in the event of an injury to life, limb or health or for claims based on product liability regulation.
26. Under no circumstances will go2lisbon.pt or its agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of go2lisbon.pt regardless of the form of action.
27. go2lisbon.pt and its agents and suppliers, in making arrangements for hotels, tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any hotel, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
28. Futhermore, go2lisbon.pt and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
29. go2lisbon.pt’s content – including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability regarding or relating to go2lisbon.pt, operator and/or distribution partner – is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
30. At go2lisbon.pt
we check and recheck the details about all the products and services we offer for accuracy. However, go2lisbon.pt does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on go2lisbon.pt will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that go2lisbon.pt or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
31. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to: