Terms & Conditions
- By using this website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
- go2lisbon.pt may change these Terms & Conditions regularity to ensure you are aware of any changes made by go2lisbon.pt. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- While go2lisbon.pt tries to ensure that the information in or through the website is accurate, it does not provide any warranties, express or implied, in relation to its correctness, completeness, current reliability, suitability for any purpose or otherwise (including for any information provided by third parties). go2lisbon.pt may change, add or remove information on the website and its structure and functions at any time at its sole discretion, without specifically informing of any such change. go2lisbon.pt may also block Users from accessing the Website or parts of it, or requires certain conditions to be fulfilled for such access. go2lisbon tours does not provide any warranties, express or implied, in relation to the availability of the website or its functions, that the website is free from defects, or that the website and the infrastructure on which it runs is free from viruses and other harmful software. Moreover, go2lisbon tours does not guarantee that information available on the website has not been altered through technical defects or by unauthorized third parties.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content from this website (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of go2lisbon.pt content requires the prior written permission from go2lisbon.pt.
- You agree to use go2lisbon.pt only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of go2lisbon.pt.
- Your use of go2lisbon.pt is intended for personal, non-commercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by go2lisbon.pt.
Product Validity, Modifications & Amendments
- All products, tours and services offered by go2lisbon.pt are valid as per the dates displayed at go2lisbon.pt. go2lisbon.pt is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
- All requests for modifications/amendments/cancellations must be directed to the go2lisbon.pt Customer Care Team who will process the request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- go2lisbon.pt does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as the request is received by our Customer Care team more than eight (8) days ahead of your confirmed travel date.
- It may not be possible to change or modify a special event, theatre or show ticket. Sales of theses thickets are sometimes final and cannot be amended once your original purchase is confirmed. To confirm if a booking if final you may consult our Customer Care team.
- All other date-change requests and amendments are subjected to availability by our suppliers and/or service providers. go2lisbon.pt cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
- If you request a date change within 3 days or less of your confirmed travel date, g2lisbon.pt will attempt to honour your request, however changes made 3 days or less from original travel date may attract additional fee.
- If you make a purchase using a go2lisbon.pt discount or special offer price, go2lisbon may decide, at its own discretion, to honour your discount or special offer pricing if you make a post-purchase change or amendment to your itinerary. However, go2lisbon.pt reserves the right to invalidate your discount or special offer pricing if you make any to your confirmed itinerary.
- go2lisbon.pt reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked at go2lisbon.pt by selecting option “payment on arrival” at any time, for any reason. If your reservation is paid in advance the probability of cancellation is low, only on unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather conditions, official measures, strikes, natural disasters or other unforeseeable or unavoidable external conditions.
- in such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
- Not withstanding the above, when we are informed in advance by our agents, service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, product or event, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer, travel agent and/or distributor as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
Pricing & Inclusions/Exclusions
- Prices are listed on go2lisbon.pt are per person, unless otherwise specified
- Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by go2lisbon.pt.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any admission fees.
- Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides, baggage and personal insurance, any items of a personal nature and any beverages or food that is not specifically listed.
Payments & Cancellations
- go2lisbon.pt accepts the following credit cards: MasterCard and Visa.
- There may be up to 3.5% surcharge or service fee for processing credit-card payments.
- Full payment by credit-card may sometimes be required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as PayPal on the credit card statement.
- If you wish to receive at anytime, after your booking, to receive a Taxpayer Invoice, please ask at email@example.com
- Provided there are no deviating cancellation conditions in the product description, the following cancellation fees will be charged:
- Up to 24 hours before the start of the activity: full refund.
- Less than 24 hours before the start of the activity or in the event of a no-show: no refund.
- The refund is done using the same payment method. In the event of credit cards which are charged monthly, the amount shall be credited at the end of the current invoicing period. The exact time of the refund depends on the user’s credit card agreement. The refund by bank transfer shall be done within seven bank working days.
- Cancelling a booking with go2lisbon.pt can result in cancellation fees being applied by go2lisbon.pt as outlined below. Additional fees may be levied by other suppliers if relevant. When cancelling any booking you will be notified via email or telephone of the total cancellation fees.
- Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any admission fees unless otherwise stated:
- Event, Attraction, Theater, Show or Coupon Ticket may be non-refundable – please ask the Customer Care team in advance.
- Tour or Package Commencing During a Special Event Period may be non-refundable – please ask the Customer Care team in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Passports Visas & Insurance
- It is the responsibility of all passengers, regardless of nationality and destination, to check with the consulate of the country they are visiting for current entry requirements.
- As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, we recommend that you verify health and visa requirements with the appropriate consulate prior to departure.
- We strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure. If you cancel your trip or significantly alter travel dates, many policies will reimburse the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses.
Disclaimers & Limitations of Liability
- go2lisbon.pt excludes its liability, and its employees and officers, and its sub-agents or distribution partners for damages relating to your access to (or inability to access) the website, or to any errors or omissions, or the results obtained from the use, of the website, whatever the legal basis of such liability would be, except liability for damages caused wilfully or through gross negligence, and only to the extent permitted by applicable law. Restrictions of liability do not apply within the scope of guarantees issued, in the event of an injury to life, limb or health or for claims based on product liability regulation.
- Under no circumstances will go2lisbon.pt or its agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of go2lisbon.pt regardless of the form of action.
- go2lisbon.pt and its agents and suppliers, in making arrangements for hotels, tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any hotel, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
- Furthermore, go2lisbon.pt and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labour disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
- go2lisbon.pt’s content – including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability regarding or relating to go2lisbon.pt, operator and/or distribution partner – is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- At go2lisbon.pt we check and recheck the details about all the products and services we offer for accuracy. However, go2lisbon.pt does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on go2lisbon.pt will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that go2lisbon.pt or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Restrictions on Use
You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
- use the site to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user’s use of the site;
- use the site to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use the site in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews;
- use the site to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
- use the site to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- use the site to transmit pornography or illegal content;
- use the site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape or index the site or any site content;
- use the site to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means; use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”); use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; make excessive traffic demands; use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the site or site Content; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
What Information Do We Collect?
We receive and store any information you enter on our websites or give us in any other way. We collect two types of information from you on our website: Personal Information is information that identifies you personally, such as your first and last name, email address, telephone number, postal and email addresses, user name and password, and billing information (such as your credit card number, cardholder name, and card expiration date). We also collect Other Information that does not identify you personally, such as gender, country of residence and other demographic information. When you book tour with Go2lisbon.pt, we ask for basic information including your name and email address, and Other Information such as your sign-up location. If you do not provide Personal Information when booking one of our services, we cannot confirm your purchase or facilitate your booking.
Your personal data will be stored for only as long as necessary for the purposes stated in this privacy statement or for as long as we are required by law or legally obligated to store this information. If you book a tour or excursion on our website we will not collect payment information from you, including your credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, authentication code, and billing address. All this data go to booking system, which is provided by Checkfront.com.
Right of Access, Rectification, Deletion
You have the right at any time to receive information free of charge about your personal data stored with us. If your data is stored incorrectly or wrongly by us, we will gladly correct, block or delete it. Please inform us of any changes to your data immediately. Please direct requests for information, questions, complaints or suggestions to the following ad-dress: Go2lisbon Tours Rua Robalo Gouveia 7B, 1950-392, Lisboa Portugal.