Sintra Amazing Daily Group Tour Tickets Included
Skip The Line
- See Natural Landscapes Sintra Amazing Daily Tour.
- Admire the extravagant architecture of the Pena Palace.
- Get to the westernmost point of the continental Europe “Cabo da Roca”.
- Pass along wonderful surfing beaches of Cascais.
- Discover the unique rock “Hell’s Mouth“.
Best day trip from Lisbon “Sintra Amazing Daily Tour Pick-up Tickets Included” will give you the opportunity to visit Portuguese medieval architectural marvels and picture-perfect sites!
You will discover the beautiful Pena Palace and pass by the grand gardens surrounding the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Sightsee the colorful houses in the Sintra historic center then take a break for a typical lunch and depart for another adventure!
Visit the westernmost point of the Continental Europe Cabo da Roca, “The place where the land ends and the sea begins”, and feel the beauty and the power of nature. Then continue along the beautiful beaches of the seaside resort Cascais including Praia do Guincho and conclude with a grand visit to the “Hell’s Mouth”! Day trip to Sintra is the most popular day tour from Lisbon in Portugal.
Sintra Amazing Daily Tour will let you escape Lisbon’s hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy an amazing experience of the full-day tour in Sintra. Discover the medieval architecture of the National Palace and the colorful houses in the historic center. Guided tour to Sintra it’s a great opportunity to admire the scenery of unique beauty of the Natural Park Sintra-Cascais and the historical monuments. After pick-up, we get straight to the Sintra’s fairy tale – The Pena Palace by 8-seat air-conditioned vehicle. This spectacular monument is located on the top of the hill overlooking the coast of Lisbon. It has an abundance of styles much in accordance with the exotic taste of Romanticism of the 19th century richly decorated with Moorish and Manueline motifs. Enjoy panoramic views of the peaceful forests and lush gardens covered by exotic plants and flowers. Listen to exciting stories that will make you feel like you have entered into a fairytale in medieval times. In the gardens, we will experience a wonderfully mysterious atmosphere thanks to the surrounding towers with nozzles, caves, and glamorously decorated benches and fountains. Take a break for a traditional Portuguese lunch and after let start the second part of our wonderful adventure traveling to one of the most marvelous views in whole Portugal – the westernmost point of Continental Europe “Cabo da Roca”. What else could be a better souvenir than a certificate proving that you have reached the very end of the world? There is a tourist center at Cabo da Roca where it is available for purchase the certificate demonstrating you have reached The End of the World. There is written a wonderful idiom describing the spot as following: “The place where the land ends and the sea begins” by the legendary Portuguese writer Luis Camões. After this breathtaking stop, our journey will continue along the beautiful beaches of the seaside resort Cascais, including Praia do Guincho, one of the most popular among surfers and water sports enthusiasts. On the way there we will stop near absolutely beautiful rock wall with a very dramatic name – “Hell’s Mouth”. After a noisy performance of huge waves crashing against rocks, we will stop at the once very quiet fishing village – Cascais. This town in the 19th century became a favorite summer destination of the European aristocracy and noble families for its idyllic location and a pleasant climate. To have more time to explore all Sintra’s attractions we suggest you book tours to Sintra & Cascais with a private guide. In case you have a lot of time you can visit Sintra by train or bus or save time We have many different day excursion from Lisbon for you to choose.
- The tour starts at one of the meeting points in Lisbon centre. Pick up times at 8:30, 8:45 and 9:00 depending on the meeting point location
- Pena Palace and Pena Park (Visit)
- Sintra Historical Center
- Sintra Natural Park (Passage)
- Lunch time
- Cabo da Roca
- Guincho Beach (Passage)
- Hell’s mouth
- Estoril (Passage)
- 17:00-17:30 Arrival back in Lisbon, return to departure meeting point.
Our guide will wait for you at one of the meeting points marked on the map below. Choose your preferable location and then select it from the offered options in the reservation form. Please, pay attention to your email, in the case of some change in the estimated pick-up time.
- Tivoli Oriente (Parque das Nações). Pick-up time: 8:15 am
- Fado Museum (Alfama). Pick-up time: 8:15 am
- Hotel Mundial (Martim Moniz). Pick-up time: 8:15 am
- VIP Executive Éden Aparthotel (Restauradores). Pick-up time: 8:30 am
- Bairro Alto Hotel (Praça Luís de Camões). Pick-up time: 8:30 am
- Hotel HF Fénix Lisboa (Marquês de Pombal). Pick-up time: 8:45 am
- IncludedTicket to The Pena Palace including Pena Park.Pick-up from meeting point and drop off in Lisbon.Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle.Personal and accident insurance.Free time to explore at each stop.
- Not IncludedLunch