Lisbon Sightseeing – Small Group Full Day City Tour
- See main attractions of the city inLisbon small group city tour.
- See best view points of capital.
- Visit oldest church.
- Taste famous Pastel de Belem.
- Visit Monastery of Jerónimos.
- See Belem Tower.
- Find more about Monument of Discoveries.
Explore the best Lisbon highlights with our Lisbon small group city tour! This fantastic half-day tour follows the most enigmatic squares, viewpoints and monuments in Lisbon and reveals all its secrets.
You will have the opportunity to discover all the magnificent monuments, walk the streets and get acquainted with Lisbon by learning the history of this great city.
Cover Lisbon’s best sights on this half-day small-group sightseeing tour. With an informative and friendly guide leading the way, you’ll hit Lisbon’s must-see landmarks and neighbourhoods in a single day. Explore the Eduardo VII Park, square Rossio, downtown and Belem, and many more places while seeing the city through the eyes of a local. Stop for fantastic photo opportunities in front of Lisbon’s monuments and sweeping vistas.
The tour starts from your hotel, after which you will learn more about the devastating earthquake in history of Portugal and the greatest Portuguese prime minister of those ages. We pass around the obelisk of Prime Minister Marques de Pombal, the Central Park of Edward VII, the main squares Restauradores and Rossio, and the historic center of Baixa Pombalina.
Afterwards, the tour will head towards Belem neighborhood (Belem Tower, Discovery Monument and Jerónimos Monastery), built after Vasco da Gama discovery of India, in late 15th century. To have a Fantastic finish we will make a stop at the most famous pastry shop in Portugal, founded in 1837 and taste the pastry that is the symbol of Portugal, the Pasteis de Belem.
- Viewpoint Eduardo VII Park
- Visit Catedral SE
- See Best Viewpoint
- Visit Santa Justa Lift
- Degustation Pastel de Belem
- Visit Jeronimos Monastery
- Visit Tower of Belem
- See Monument of Discoveries
Our guide will wait for you at one of the meeting points marked on the map below. Choose your preferable location and then select it from the offered options in the reservation form. Please, pay attention to your email, in the case of some change in the estimated pick-up time.
- Tivoli Oriente (Parque das Nações). Pick-up time: 8:15 am
- Fado Museum (Alfama). Pick-up time: 8:30 am
- Hotel Mundial (Martim Moniz). Pick-up time: 8:30 am
- VIP Executive Éden Aparthotel (Restauradores). Pick-up time: 8:45 am
- Bairro Alto Hotel (Praça Luís de Camões). Pick-up time: 8:45 am
- Hotel HF Fénix Lisboa (Marquês de Pombal). Pick-up time: 9:00 am
- IncludedMeeting Point Pick-UpTour guideTransportation by air-conditioned vehicle.Personal and accident insurance.Free time to explore at each stop.
- Not IncludedEntrance fees.