Fátima Batalha Nazaré Óbidos – Full Day Group Tour
- Visit the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima, one of the most important catholic shrines in the world dedicated to the Virgin Mary.
- See 2 sites added to UNESCO’s World Heritage List.
- Admire one of the best examples of Late Gothic architecture in Portugal “Mosteiro da Batalha”.
- Take a fresh breath at the top of the highest cliff of Nazaré with magnificent view above the Atlantic Ocean
- Explore romantic medieval village of Obidos, known as “the wedding present town” for Portuguese queens.
- Taste famous local cherry liquor “Ginja”.
Would you wish to explore Portuguese culture, history, architecture, nature, gastronomy, and make your trip as rich in experience as possible? Then you just found the best tour for you!
This bestseller tour is the perfect combination of everything you can discover in Portugal in one package. You will have the opportunity to discover Fatima, a holy place, considered one of the most important Catholic shrines in the world.
Admire the beauty of the majestic Gothic convent Batalha and wonderful natural landscapes on the way to the breathtaking Nazaré, a fishing town wherein small church is preserved the first statue of St. Mary in the world. Then enter into a fairytale in the picturesque medieval town of Obidos, feel like a true medieval citizen and taste the local Ginja liquor!
Right after the pick-up, we start our adventure by air-conditioned 8-seat vehicle driving straight to the Fatima Sanctuary. There we experience amazing devotional ambiance. We tell the story of the Virgin Mary´s apparitions considered one of the most significant modern-day miracles. After we continue to the west coast and stop at the Batalha monastery. We visit this one of most impressive Gothic monument in Europe listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage site. Then we take a lunch break and enjoy unique atmosphere in the historical center. Next stop is the famous fishing town Nazaré. The highlight of the town is the statue of Our Lady exposed in the church at the highest point atractting pilgrims and prayers. We guarantee, you will fall in love with our next fairytale town. The last stop is in the charming medieval town Obidos covered by colorful houses with flowerbeds in the maze of narrow streets. It is ideal place to taste the typical liquor of this region – “Ginja” and make it a great final of our Fatima Batalha Nazare Obidos full day group tour.
- The tour starts at your hotel/accommodation in Lisbon. Pick up times at 8:30, 8:45 and 9:00 depending on the hotel/accommodation location
- Fatima Sanctuary
- Batalha Monastery
- Lunch time
- Drive back
- 18:00 Arrival back in Lisbon, return to meeting point.
- IncludedHotel pick-up and drop off in Lisbon.Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle.Personal and accident insurance.Free time to explore each stop.Ginja tasting.
- Not IncludedLunch.